Helping to meet the growing demand of basic needs tothe underprivileged by creating interaction between the ‘haves’ and ‘have nots’ in a simple yet effective manner.
Bread & Milk
is a Social Community project that centers on creating an awareness of basic needs within our society, whilst aiding already established feeding schemes and community developments.
Who Can Get Involved?
• Feeding Schemes
- Soup Kitchens
- Outreach Programs
• Community Projects
- Nursing Homes
- Rehab Facilities
- NPO's / NGO's
• Local Supermarkets
• Local and Corporate Businesses
• Private Individuals
- Collection Coordinators
• Event Coordinators
For more information please contact us:
Tel: 021 824 1891
(Available 08:00 am – 16:00 pm,
Monday – Friday)
• To establish Bread and Milk depots in participating supermarkets, churches, schools, local and corporate businesses, etc.
• To partner with various events and be the social awareness & collection depot initiative for that respective event
• To aid in the collection and effective distribution of donated goods
• To utilize social media increating awareness of the basic needs, promoting other initiatives and activating individuals to support and further the cause.